Use these services to prove the technical, logistical, market and
financial feasibility of your project.
With the proven logic of your plan with budgets, costings and forecasts
you may proceed with confidence and attract financial support or investors.
· On-site pragmatic investigation
· Archive and internet data
· Civil build and plant budgets
· Summary and full report
· In English and a second language translation
This service helps investors decide. Our full understanding of food
manufacturing and product fashions ensures relevance in the debate.
Who uses the service?
Private Clients, Expanding Business, banks, Marketing and Advertising
specialists and investment institutions.
· On-site, pragmatic investigation
· Management and process audit
· Market and product review
· Report translations for most other languages
Audit, HACCPS & Accreditation
To succeed in supplying the international markets food plants need
quality management systems recognised internationally such as HACCPS
and must be accredited to recognised standards such as BRC (British
Retail Consortium) or EFSIS (European Food Safety Inspection Service)
Our teams will devise and supervise your systems and prepare your
plant for accreditation
Our teams will ensure that you receive conforming supply items and
in turn you can supply your customers with finished materials or products
of the highest standards fully conforming to legal (UK and European
and USA) requirements.
· Raw materials
· Production and operations
· Hazard analysis regimes
· Protocols and training
· Risk analysis and critical control points
Our experienced teams manage, in part or in whole your technical operation.
Interface with production management and controls.
· Complete or part Technical Department Management
· Overhaul or origination of system, protocols, manuals and
· Staff recruitment
· Customer Liaison
· Crisis management procedures
· Microbiological evaluation
· Hygiene problems.
Booth Smith Food Technology serves the Legal Profession, Loss Adjusters
and Insurance Companies with impartial advice on claims, disputes,
o Sound, impartial advice
o Single Expert
o Strong courtroom capability
o An impressive record
o Personal injury and food poisoning
o Process breakdown or conflict
o VAT Tribunals
o Plant loss or damages